Reporting directly to the Senior Property Manager, this position has management responsibility for the daily operations of the Beaumont Service Center and acts as the liaison between Beaumont Health and the property management contracts, food service contracts, or any other contracts that are physically situated within the building but not owned by Beaumont Health. This includes: coordinating maintenance and repair of the 680,000 square foot building complex and site; managing all daily conference and training center activities; overseeing visitor process, wayfinding and front lobby operations; overseeing regulatory required compliance services for the complex, such as Beaumont Health, Security and Environmental Services and various contractors. This position is key to smooth operations of the shared services located within the complex, making sure all facilities are in good working order, thereby allowing staff to work efficiently. The Property Manager shall be responsible to monitor and address parking demand to ensure adequate on-site and/or off-site parking is available at all times, and maintain a safe and welcoming physical environment. The Property Manager plays a vital role in the morale of the employees located at the Beaumont Service Center and is an important link between Beaumont Health and the community. *This position is located in Southfield, MI.
- Meet the needs of Beaumont staff, visitors, and (where applicable) community members, including interacting in a respectable manner, while being considerate of age and physical disabilities. Oversee the provision of applicable building services.
- Responsible for maintaining a secure office environment and overseeing the visitor process and the front lobby operation.
- Provide information and assistance to the Senior Property Manager regarding construction activities; participate in the formulation and development of policies, procedures and programs as requested.
- Ensure proper utilization of the conference, training and meeting rooms by managing and overseeing room bookings, uses, turnover between sessions and catering.
- Basic troubleshooting of AV equipment and when necessary work with equipment manufacturers, technical support, or Beaumont IT to isolate and repair the problem.
- Technically astute with the ability to create reports and presentations using a variety of office productivity tools.
- Assist the Senior Property Manager to validate and approve payments to contractors or outside organizations according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Identify cost reductions related to energy, labor, services and materials.
- Supervise employees supporting the essential duties located at the Beaumont Service Center.
- Work with contracted property management before and during regulatory visits to assure that proper building documentation is available, and that the building is in appropriate condition well in advance of scheduled visits and continuously ready for unannounced visits. Also, work facilities staff to follow-up on any issues of concern.
- Communicate with Beaumont Health Administrators regarding the required needs of the Beaumont Service Center.
- Some lifting may occur, seldom over 20 pounds.
- Bachelor degree (Preferred)
- Previous building management and supervisory experience required. Hospitality experience highly preferred.
- Customer service experience (Preferred) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be required to communicate with vendors, guests, hospital staff, management, co-workers and all other persons associated directly or indirectly with Beaumont Health.
- This job requires working in a professional office setting.
Location/Region: Royal Oak, MI (US)