The Staffing Coordinator receives and fills requests for staffing relief for the nursing units (for the upcoming 24 hour period and through weekends and holidays. In addition, the Staffing Coordinator enters schedules and daily staffing data into ANSOS in order to maintain an accurate reflection of nursing employee time and assists in payroll maintenance. Staffing coordinators also maintain E-Time payroll system for assigned units/departments
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels for inpatient nursing units and maintain accurate records of all staffing requests from the units.
- Process staffing change requests slips and collaborates with nursing leadership re: staffing needs.
- Conducts phone calls to employees re: staffing needs based upon supply and demand.
- Reconciles E-Time on a daily basis and at payroll close.
- Maintains accurate documentation pertinent to all records that is clear, concise, and timely, and adheres to the principles of confidentiality.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Location/Region: Troy, MI