Quick Lube Technicians
We are looking for quick lube and maintenance technicians to join our team.
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We are looking for energetic technicians to join our team.
We provide an excellent working environment with no weekend hours.
At Huntington Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Huntington Ford is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Monday through Friday work schedule, no weekends
* Discounts on products and services
* Shop equipped with the newest Ford technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided
* Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Ford web based training provided
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection report card
* Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Mount and balance tires
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
* Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
* Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
* Basic computer skills. * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Rochester, MI (48307)