MUST BE US CITIZEN
Do you dream about artificial intelligence and machine learning? Would you like to completely change the automotive industry and the way people interact with their cars?
Our client is building the automobile software of the future. It will run in every car, and work for every passenger. Your work will be used in tens of millions of cars for decades to come.
Our client is on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in automotive technology in the last 50 years. We provide software platforms for the biggest car manufacturers in the world, with our software already live in millions of vehicles on the road – and we’re just getting started. This is your chance to be part of the team that’s changing the world.
Work like you mean it.
As a software development engineer in test, you’re a creative genius solving the puzzles inherent in the automated testing of complex software products.
If you’ve worked on and developed some great projects, and you really want to have an impact and work with experts in automotive infotainment, mobile applications, artificial intelligence, machine learning, embedded systems, smart cameras, next generation hardware, geospatial data, data science, cloud infrastructure, 4G and 5G networking and continuous delivery and integration, come join us!
Your mission (should you choose to accept it.)
- Develop test automation frameworks for a wide range of products
- Design and develop test automation scripts that meet customer’s needs
- Run automated and manual tests
- Create and maintain test documentation including documentation reviews
- Troubleshoot technical issues on automotive head units, mobile devices and test frameworks
- Communicate effectively daily with developers, PMs and team members
So, do you have what it takes?
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Proven experience in designing and executing tests during all phases of the SDLC
- 5+ years of object-oriented programming, unit-testing and test-driven development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with UI or Mobile testing
- Demonstrated experience developing automated tests for software
- Some or all of the following technologies: Java, Python, Go, Linux, Android / iOS, Amazon Web Services, Appium or Postman.
ektello is a national staffing firm that places Creative, Marketing, Digital & Information Technology talent. At ektello it’s all about delivering the best experience for both our talent and clients. Our goal is to create the most seamless career search and hiring process for our talent while responding quickly and efficiently to our client’s needs.
Services include Contractor, Contract to Hire, Direct Hire and Statement-of-Work in the following job categories:
Advertising & Marketing
Back-end Development & Programming
Copy & Content
Data Development & Management
Information Technology Management
Network / Systems