Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
We now have 8 dealerships operating all across Michigan.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Core Values
* Honesty and Integrity * Respectful
* Fanatical attention to detail
* Team Player
* Fun & Enthusiastic
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance * Paid Training
* Master Tech Program: Service-based rewards system the adds up to trips and additional bonuses on an annual basis
* Holiday Bonus
* 401k with Company Match
* Employee Appreciation Lunches
* Life Insurance and AD&D
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
This is an excellent entry-level position with one of the top dealership groups in Michigan.
If you’re ready to learn from the best, we’re ready to invest in your future.
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership – familiarizing yourself with the service department & procedures
* Assist Service Advisor in test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems.
You will learn how to use diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Ready to work hard with a positive attitude
* Interested in automotive industry
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: New Hudson, MI (48165)