As an Estimating Administrator, you will provide support to pre-construction and estimating departments in the coordination and development of prospective bids and other project related activities as needed to successfully execute assigned tasks.
- Research and track future bid opportunities thru acceptable resources
- Order Plans and Specifications
- Distribute Plans/Specs to Estimating Team.
- Create bid binders for Estimating Manager and archiving of estimates
- Download and Distribute Addendum to Estimating Team.
- Prepare Bid Information Request form with Lead Estimator.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining subcontractor information
- Find subcontractors through various tools and add new contacts into database
- Send Invitations and call Subcontractors to verify if they are bidding on a project
- Prepare bid documents for execution
- Identify trades of work to advertise/solicit as part of Good Faith outreach
- Log solicitation transmission success and failures
- Work with Estimating Department to develop appropriate scopes of work for a particular project pursuit.
- Maintain information pertaining to project bids
- Update Project History Log
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Construction experience important but not necessary.
Nationwide General Contractor with over 30 years of experience, providing service to our customers in specialized fields of construction management, new construction, commercial renovation, tenant build-outs and fixture & decor installation. Licensed and/or registered and able to perform work in 44 states and numerous locally controlled jurisdictions.
Location/Region: Roseville, MI (US)