In the position of Customer Service Rep. you will be responsible for providing support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
· Responds to incoming phone calls, faxes and emails in a friendly, professional, and standardized method.
· Communicates effectively with customers to maintain positive relationships.
· Requires problem solving skills utilizing company provided guidelines.
· Handles order research and maintenance (eta’s, shortages, damages, cancel requests, delivery issues, etc.).
· Processes order/data entry.
· Assists customers with returns.
· Performs light MS Excel reporting tasks.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Previous customer service/call center and (or) data entry experience preferred.
· Typing skills are required.
· Computer proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) are required. Experience with the Internet and warehouse management systems is helpful.
· Ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and have excellent communication skills.
· Must be willing to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
· Must be flexible to work a different shift when necessary.