placements and/or direct hires. We have been dedicated to our community since 2009. Our culture is to ensure our candidates and clients feel welcome and comfortable with our services. We are here to find the right position for the right person.
Treva Corporation is currently seeking a full-timeUltrasound Tech - General. The position is located inDetroit, Michigan. Shift is on split shift-days/afternoon 12p-1p start to 830p-930p end. Weekends afternoons 3p-1130p and midnights 11p-730a. Will rotate every other weekend between the two shifts. Need some flexibility when staff is on vacation or we have call ins to assist with different shift coverage.This is a 20 week contract with a high possibility of extension.Premium pay!
The Ultrasound Technician is responsible for providing timely diagnostic services to both inpatient and outpatients under the direction of a Radiologist and departmental protocols. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: abdominal, pelvic, (gynecological & obstetrical), and transvaginal sonograms. Additionally is proficient at scanning small parts (thyroid, breast & scrotom) along with ultrasound-guided biopsies, drainage, thoracentesis, paracentesis and aspirations.
Ultrasound Technician responsibilities:
- Explain ultrasound procedures to patients so they feel comfortable with the experience
- Calibrate, maintain and control all ultrasound equipment
- Perform ultrasounds on 10-15 patients per day, on average
- Take sonogram still images and video for physician and patients
- Refrain from commenting on your work to patients unless specifically instructed to do so by a Physician
- Arrive to work on time
- Notify Physicians of any abnormalities or concerns immediately
- Chart ultrasound results when required
- Soothe and reassure nervous or anxious patients
- See patients on time and reschedule patients as necessary
Ultrasound Technician skills:
- 2+ years' experience as an obstetric or abdominal ultrasound technician
- graduate of an accredited AMA school and registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT)
- maintains a Michigan State License as a general radiographer, and/or is a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Sonography preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of human anatomy and functions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with patients and health care staff
*In order to qualify for the position you must meet all the qualifications listed above**
What Treva Provides:
Email yourupdated resumetoday and start working with Treva where you are supporting a locally own Michigan business. We may be a small business, but we provide BIG results. Treva is not about the “bottom dollar” and just producing numbers. We care about building a relationship with our clients and job seekers. We offer competitive pay and don't create barriers when you want to hire on directly with the contracted company. Once you submit your resume you will be contacted by an experienced, local, and dedicated Recruiter. We guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Inspired People….Powerful Results!!!