We are hiring a maintenance worker to join our team.
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:
- Mowing and grounds work.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related degree from a technical college.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
The Orchard Lake Schools consist of three institutions: St. Mary's Prep, Saints Cyril and Methodius Seminary, and the Polish Mission.
"If the Orchard Lake Schools did not exist, it would be necessary to establish them."
--Saint Pope John Paul II--
Location/Region: West Bloomfield, MI (US)