Wellsbrooke Home Health Care is currently hiring reliable, dedicated home health aides or CNA's in the Ann Arbor area. WellsBrooke is a Certified, premium home care company with over 20 years of experience providing quality care throughout Michigan and Northwest Ohio. We have clients throughout the Metro Detroit area we are looking to staff with experienced caregivers.
LOOKING FOR STAFF TO START ASAP IN PONTIAC - AVAILABLE SHIFTS ARE 7A-7P FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS OR SUNDAY!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- In-service training
- Supportive, friendly staff
- High quality standards from a reputable, established company
- 24/7 on call support
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee of the month and referral incentives!
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- 1 year experience in health care
- Must be willing to drive client to appointments and therapies
- TBI experience is a plus!
- Current driver's license & auto insurance
- Current TB test
- CPR certified within 3 months of employment
- Reliable and dedicated is a MUST!
If you are reliable and committed to providing quality care we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
Please submit your resume and a recruiter will be in contact with you!
- WellsBrooke is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally‐recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including child birth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co‐workers -
The WellsBrooke Story began in 1995. From the beginning, what set WellsBrooke apart is our compassion and concern for our clients’ well-being and quality of life. Improving the lives of all we serve is the foundation of what we do. Our caring philosophy, in combination with our expertise, ensures superior care and an improved lifestyle for our clients.
From our exceptional services and reliability to our dedicated staff and close communication with clients, WellsBrooke understands that managing the care of ill or catastrophically injured clients is very serious and extremely demanding. To assist in this task, we’ve built a team of professionals who partner with our clients throughout the recuperation process.
We passionately believe that attention to detail and solid client relationships make WellsBrooke the premier home care solution for Southeast Michigan and Northwest Ohio.