- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, and marketing trends
- Prospect and close new business opportunities
- Arrange sales meetings with prospective customers to discuss their business requirements
- Implement and execute the business development sales plan
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Coordinate recruiting needs with upper management
- Screen job seekers to see if they meet company requirements
- Setup interviews for candidates, conduct phone interview, and extend offer
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Knowledge of construction technology is preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing/advertising or related position
- Ability to read and understand engineered construction drawings
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Impeccable research and investigative skills
- Very strong attention to detail and analytical skills
Looking for a self motivated, creative, and positive individual that works well in both a team atmosphere, as well as individually.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Intentio Innovations, a leader in building information modeling and technology, specializes in 3D coordination and modeling for MEP/FP contractors. Through the use of field BIM solutions, we strive to bring our model to the field.
Location/Region: Southfield, MI (US)