We are hiring a Production Line Operator to join our team! The line operator is responsible for efficient operation of an anodizing line including operating a hoist. Monitoring all steps in our proprietary anodizing process resulting in product consistency and quality.
This is a 2nd shift position. Training will done on day shift to learn process and line operation.
- Continuously monitor each step of the anodizing process for quality of parts
- Identify problems quickly and contribute to problem solving
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields (1yr)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff to ensure production and quality standards are being met
- Some knowledge of chemical process helpful
- Ability to occasionally lift 50lbs without assistance
- Excellent attendance is required
- Ability to work overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice
- High School graduate or equivalent
International Hardcoat is a full service aluminum and magnesium coating facility located in Detroit, Michigan and serving a variety of manufacturing industries throughout the United States. We operate our 104,000-sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility on the western edge of Detroit, Michigan. With over 200 associates our multiple automatic and semi-automatic processing lines finish parts for industries ranging from automotive, aerospace, military, and firearms to food preparation, medical, and recreational. We are recognized as a worldwide leader in our field.
Location/Region: Detroit, MI (US)