Growing company seeking a qualified Hospitality Trainer to conduct banquet server training with new staff for fine dining establishments. The ideal candidate has experience as a captain or lead server, and be knowledgeable in all aspects of fine dining banquets and events. This part time staff development will support our operations, ensuring adequate staffing and skill level for scheduled events with established and new clients in the Hotel, Casino and Banquet industries.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 to 3 years of Hospitality experience – Captains, Trainers, and managers preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of fine dining procedures
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience delivering presentation and testing students.
- Food Handlers, TIPS, and Certified Food Service Management preferred, not required.
- Meet company background, substance abuse, and requirements for gaming industry.
SMS Group of Companies delivers creative HR Solutions for our industry allies in the Facilities / Property Management, Energy Efficiency, Quality Inspection, Advanced Manufacturing, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Hospitality industries. Our dedicated team of professionals manages the full cycle HR process, including sourcing, hiring, compensation, and benefits administration, training, and employee relations.
Location/Region: Detroit, MI (US)