Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all activities related to shop &/or office cleaning and maintenance, including any required outside grounds keeping.
• Ensure that all of the Daily, Bi-Weekly, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually & Annual activities are completed as scheduled.
• To assist the Purchasing Manager and Shipping & Receiving Supervisor in expediting material as needed.
• To assist the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor with all S/R responsibilities as required by the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor.
• To assist the Manufacturing Leaders with project specific work as deemed necessary by the Manufacturing Leaders.
• To raise general facility maintenance issues (doors, bathrooms, etc.) to the Plant Manager or Maintenance Supervisor as problems arise.
• Assist, as required, in the movement of materials or equipment within or between facilities.
• Must be able to achieve quality and production goals.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to work with supervision.
• Follows direction well to perform job effectively.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Entry Level.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
START - Specialized Talent Acquisition Recruiting Team. We offer 24/7 staffing services to the Metro Detroit Area.