IMAGEN Brands, our story began over a century ago; we’ve evolved into a global leader of imprinted products for corporate and collegiate brands. Our insights into current and emerging retail trends, as well as our dedication to exemplary service, have made us the go-to partner for our customers around the world. As we continue to grow, we will explore past our current horizons, look for unexpected solutions and expand into new avenues of opportunity. The search for innovative products, process and possibilities will always guide our way. Our Brand Promise - Everything you should expect. More than you can IMAGEN.
IMAGEN Brands companies: www.vitronicpromotional.com www.crownprod.com www.mcmgroup.net www.carolinasewnproducts.com Owned by EBSCO Industries, Inc.
IMAGEN Brands is looking for a self-starting, dynamic individual to help our sales team grow the business and territory. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing your assigned territory, maximizing all opportunities for sales within the accounts. This role will partner with the sales team to achieve established forecast goals. The Regional Sales Manager will report to the District Sales Manager.
A Regional Sales Manager would be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Primary focus will be the top tier of accounts, however responsible for the entire territory and achieving set forecast
- Proactively contacts and meets with customers daily offering selling ideas, pricing and information to grow sales for IMAGEN Brand products
- Collaborates daily with your Account Manager counterpart
- Holds regular meetings with the District Sales Manager to review weekly outcomes, outline objectives and set sales goals
- Provides a weekly territory summary that details job related activities, opportunities and trends in the territory
- Identifies pain points for customers and offer solutions to those needs to influence a customer’s decision to buy
- Completes any special projects or assignments, as requested by the District Sales Manager
- Provides quick responses to customers, emails, project requests and quotes
- Follows up daily on quotes and large orders to secure new and repeat business
- Assists with merchandising corporate programs and customer websites
- Conducts business reviews to determine how to grow the business with the customer and shift spend to IMAGEN
- Collects and analyzes sales data, trends and competition sharing with correct internal departments.
- Stays up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
- Works cross functionally to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Consistently and accurately documents all sales activities and details in the CRM or as required
- Participates in Regional associations, trade shows, and industry events
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business, sales, marketing or communication based major, or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of experience in a field sales role with a proven track record of selling success
- Experience in the promotional products industry is a plus
- Able to travel up to 75% of the time, based on business need, with some overnight travel
Essential Job Functions
- Self-starter that can work with autonomously and collaboratively while maintaining a professional and upbeat attitude
- Initiate, manage, and develop business while possessing meticulous follow-up and follow through
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with an emphasis on working with and presenting face-to-face to clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding ability to adapt to change and work autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to drive to different locations based on business needs
- Technology proficient and adopt all technology associated with the sales role
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office
Experience in the promotional products industry
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Detroit, MI (US)