Vortex Management Group is expanding our team and seeking people who love people! We are hiring Full Time Customer Service Candidates. Please note that this is in-person, where you will be face to face with customers on a daily basis.
Entry Level Customer Service Responsibilities:
· Dealing with customers in person.
· Resolving customer issues in a friendly, helpful way.
· Providing price and comparison examples.
· Attending staff and leadership meetings.
· Tracking sales and maintaining records.
· Helping the sales team to acquire new customers.
· Up-selling where appropriate.
· Providing general customer support.
The Benefits of Working for Vortex Management Group:
· You can earn as much as you like at Vortex Management Group; because, we reward hard work with an excellent bonus and commission package. (Yes, we do have a base pay.)
· This is an opportunity to kick start your career—not a “job” job. There is a spectacular journey ahead of you, if you join us. Vortex Management Group is willing to provide you great opportunities to expand your vision and growth; you will have lots of scope for promotion and career advancement. At Vortex Management Group, we favor capability more than seniority.
· There is plenty of opportunity for travel, if desired. So, prove yourself; and, we will treat you with business trips to visit our networking partners, conferences and annual company retreats.
Entry Level Customer Service Requirements:
· Excellent communication and persuasion skills
· Quick learner
· Strong time management skills
· Good stress management
· Closing ability
If you are ready to shine, come and work with our top-notch team. This is a great chance for you to expand your professional network and to build your sales and customer service skills.
Vortex Management does outreach differently. We offer meaningful interactions for our clients and future customers. Committed to our Vortex Management values, we personalize our efforts to meet customer acquisition needs.