The Home Services division of Sears Holdings Corporation specializes in installed Home Improvement products which include: windows, siding, roofing, flooring, doors, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, cabinet re-facing, counter tops, and heating and air systems.
Homeowners set appointments with us and you present Home Improvement material and samples to them in their home. The Design Sales Consultant will:
- Drive to customer homes for their set appointments.
- Bring samples of materials for their home improvement project.
- Utilize the laptop/iPad and software that we provide to show them the before and after look of their space; similar to the popular home improvement reality shows.
- Speak to the customer about their financing options.
- Engage in conversation: listen and share knowledge regarding products and services to assist them in making the best choice for the designs.
- Close the sale.
High School Diploma or GED
Valid Drivers License and vehicle
Willingness to learn about products and cross-train
Previous sales, design, and/or construction background preferred
FULL DENTAL, MEDICAL, VISION AND PET INSURANCE AFTER 90 DAYS
3 weeks of paid training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year new Greater Than Commission Pay Program!