Convention Travel Team Associate
Stylin Online was established as a small business in Memphis, MI in 1995 by our CEO James Cucchiara. Back then it was a start up venture, simply selling a few Superman and Batman shirts. Since those early days, Stylin Online has continued to grow and expand its offerings, and before we knew it, we had outgrown three warehouses.
Stylin Online is the largest pop culture clothing super store on the web offering over 85 product lines; from t-shirts and hoodies, to mugs and belt buckles with everything in between. Whether you are into Superheroes, Television, Video Games, Sci-Fi, Horror, Music or Movies, Stylin Online has it all!
In addition to Stylin Online’s internet presence, the Comic Book Convention Travel Team crosses the country each year participating in numerous Pop-Culture related conventions. From the famed Comic-Con in San Diego to Dragon Con it Atlanta to Fan Expo in Toronto, Stylin Online is everywhere the fans are!
The company enjoys a competitive and entrepreneurial culture that promotes innovation and excellence. Stylin Online is a fast-moving and nimble environment that requires a strong sense of urgency, accountability and responsiveness. The leadership is passionate and rewards a high energy, high drive, and high integrity style.
· Travel to up to 30 Pop-Culture Conventions per year
· Be able to lawfully enter and exit Canada
· Assist in the building and take down of mobile store locations
· Customer Service
Stylin Online is seeking candidates with superior skills and qualifications including:
· Demonstrated knowledge of Pop Culture
· Be able to travel up to four (4) consecutive weeks at a time
· Willing to travel up to 90% of the time
· Be able to lift up to 30 pounds
· Salary commensurate with experience.
· Convention related transportation and accommodations are provided by the Company