Position is a hands-on manufacturing plant floor. Must be able to work 3rd shift (10:30 pm - 7 am) and daily and weekend overtime when required.
General Responsibilities: Perform and/or assist in the design, build and approval of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls and maintenance of such.. Also, assist in the preparation of control standards and technical manuals. Able to work in high volume CNC manufacturing environment.
- Conduct research and development activities associated with design and testing of control circuits, power requirements, programmable controls, and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Assist operations as required in determining conditions for testing or evaluating existing difficulties associated with control circuits, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and help determine course of correction and implement correction.
- Contact vendors to specify control equipment necessary to maintain machine operation or development of machinery.
- Assist in training plant personnel regarding technical subjects related to the use and set-up of new/rebuild processes/of machinery, as well as, use of programmable controllers and other control equipment according to specifications.
- Coordinate company personnel and external individuals to design, develop and install equipment according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain company controls specifications.
- Work with engineers on bid specification packages as required. Create bid packages for controls only builds.
- Coordinate the design and installation of controls on retooled machines.articipate in the approval of controls design & build of all equipment used.
- Ensure that all controls systems meet all safety protocols as applicable.
- Participate in all equipment run-offs as required with engineering review.
Perform other duties as required by direct supervisor.
Environment: Fast paced environment with some supervision. Must work with a high degree of accuracy and requires use of good judgment and professionalism. Must be able to work and interact appropriately with all levels of the organization.
1. Associates degree in electrical controls or equivalent work experience.
2. Knowledge of electronics, mechanical equipment, hydraulics and pneumatics.
3. Skills in delegating responsibilities and ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms.
4. Knowledge in mechanics and machine functions.
5. Knowledge of problem solving.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, RS Logic 500 & 5000, Fanuc Ladder, Fanuc robot programing, Siemens, RS view studio and Panel Builder 32.
Traits: Analytical dependable, customer oriented, initiative and decision maker
Must be able to work in the USA without sponsorship, work 3rd shift and overtime. Regular attendance at work is required.
Busche provides quality CNC machining to a diverse customer base. Our Technical Center supports our manufacturing operations in Sales, Product Development & Testing, Program Management.