Purpose of Classification:
We are looking for an automotive electrician to install electrical wiring, program components, troubleshoot malfunctions, and repair equipment.
The Electrical Technician will undertake a variety of tasks related to setting up and insulation of electrical components. The ideal candidate would be experienced in an assortment of electrical devices and systems.
Examples of Duties:
· Have a general understanding of installation procedures as they apply to mobile computers, mobile radios, and mounting components.
· Knowledgeable background of 12 volt & 24-volt systems.
· Perform vehicle upfits and builds on vehicles
· Maintain daily work schedule as outlined to the clients.
· Monitor inventory to ensure products are available and contact proper department to arrange shipment of necessary items.
· Communicate regularly with management on the progress of the project and any problems encountered
· Maintain and review all accurate documentation to ensure work is completed as outlined in the scope of the project.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Follow and perform all work in accordance with established safely rules and practices
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and procedures
· Proven ability to use electrical and hand tools
· Ability to problem-solve
· Some previous skilled work experience
· Works well with a team
· Ability using electrical and hand tools
· Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings, etc.
· Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 50 lbs
A specialty vehicle builder that has been in business for 25 years but acts like a start-up. Rapid growth, employee engagement, exciting projects.
Join a great team of motivated, fast-paced and committed employees.