Process Optimization Coordinator
Seeking a well-organized, detail-oriented, quick-thinking Process Optimization Coordinator to develop process documentation including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), work instructions, process flow documents, process controls, and policy documents. The candidate will develop a thorough understanding of the present system and be able to capture the necessary processes and policies to create standard documentation to be used for a Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 audit. The candidate will play a critical role in identifying opportunities for improving service delivery and operational efficiencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Validate and update existing policies and processes
- Understand existing business processes and develop documentation and controls for audit compliance
- Identify validation rules and business process opportunities to improve documentation accuracy
- Work with the Program Data Manager and operational teams to identify and document opportunities for system improvement
- Implement and validate improvements to the system
- Assist management staff with administrative tasks as required such as: identifying gaps and remediation for audit and compliance
- Participate in collecting and preparing data for onsite audit
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent education and work experience
- High level of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, along with a solid understanding of Visio
- Experience with internal auditing, ISO certification and SOC 2 audits and support
- Knowledge of and experience participating in a SOC 2 audit
- Database experience – Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel; familiar with Visio
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills; able to develop and evaluate options and implement
- Experience in process integrity/documentation
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, along with abilities to develop, evaluate and implement business rules
- Highly organized
- Effective Oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Able to meet company requirements for background clearance, driving eligibility, and substance abuse screening.
Formed in 2009, one of the nation’s fastest growing energy program services company is actively pursuing dynamic professionals who desire to make a positive impact in the communities in which we serve. Focusing on delivering cost-effective, we are looking for dynamic professionals who want make a positive impact on the communities in which we serve.
Servicing both residential and commercial customers, this award-winning organization focuses on delivering programs that help utilities, municipalities and end users make more cost–effective, environmentally sound energy choices.
Location/Region: Detroit, MI (US)