We are looking for a self-motivated legal assistant that is able to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience in a call center or fielding a high volume of phone calls is a plus. No legal experience is required. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service to each caller. ***Must be available to work Monday-Friday 10:00am-7:00pm plus one weekend a month.***
- Provide excellent customer support to potential clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, live chats, web forms, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that includes handling switch boards and answering multiple calls
- Monitor cases for follow-up calls
- Be available to work Monday-Friday 10:00am-7:00pm, one weekend a month
- Previous work experience in a customer service/ call center environment is a plus
- Familiarity with telephone switch board is a plus
- Comfortable with using computer
- Ability to multitask *must be able to take phone calls while typing*
- Ability to remain in control of telephone calls
- Must have excellent listening skills
- High School Diploma
We are a compassionate law firm that honors a family tradition and spirit of service to our clients and community. We help each other to do our noble work that serves justice, strengthens our organization, enriches our lives, and helps people.
Since 1970, The Sam Bernstein Law Firm has been providing legal help to accident victims across the state of Michigan. Carrying on the philosophy of Mandell Bernstein, we treat each client with the care and respect they deserve when facing the trauma and emotional distraught of personal injury.
Location/Region: Detroit, MI (US)