*FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE*
Stern Law, PLLC, represents people injured by defective drugs, products and negligent medical care. We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic and compassionate paralegal to support our nationally focused litigation and expanding litigation database, monitoring timelines, filing claims and managing discovery in several major lawsuits, class actions and/or mass actions. Serving normal business hours, this role will also involve updating co-counsel reports and client statuses to reflect any status changes, and will involve updating records within our CRM (“Captorra” and Microsoft Dynamics CRM,) to ensure that claims are filed and processed in a timely fashion. The individual will be analyzing various digital legal forms and documents received from clients nationwide, preparing those claims for filing and ensure the status is maintained properly within our CRM. Accuracy and a critical eye for detail will be required, as well as the ability to work independently and effectively in what can be, at times, a fast paced environment.
Enabled with varying CRM and reporting systems, this individual will spend their day accessing digital and physical documentation, working with stakeholders in the firm and providing exceptional attention-to-detail as cases are processed. The paralegal will provide effective reporting and engage with co-counsel and internal stakeholders regarding this information.
- Filing and monitoring documents in State and Federal Courts, with some research, using ECF, Pacer, Lexis, etc.
- Working with medical record vendors to facilitate the acquisition of required documentation
- Sending and Downloading content from e-signature platforms of clients
- Accessing and utilizing a lead management system
- Working to ensure 100% accuracy as cases are progressed through discovery and trial
- Other minor administrative tasks, as needed
The right candidate for this job will have some or all of the following traits:
- 2+ years experience working within a lead management software, such as CRM (Preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members
- Attention to detail, carefully ensure correctness of work
- Effective, independent work ethic
- Willingness to ask questions and learn, rather than guess
- Passionate desire to help clients injured by wrongdoing
When responding, please provide a cover letter summarizing your legal experience with legal case management, desired salary, and earliest availability.