Identify, Inc is seeking a Service Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for managing the service department, its employees and sub-contractors and the customers.
- Handle all incoming service and maintenance requests received from customers.
- Coordinate service appointments with technicians (both in house and sub contractors)
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Sub-contractor, vendor and supplier management
- Management of overall service process and staff
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Review invoices received from sub-contractors for accuracy
- Prepare preliminary invoices to customer service calls to provide to accounting
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Must be a team player
- Management experience of both people and processes
- Must be a self starter
Candidates should only apply if looking for a career, not a job. Identify prides itself on providing opportunity for growth within the organization and works with its team members on a career path within the organization. Salary is negotiable based upon experience. Bonus opportunities based upon personal, departmental and company objectives are available.
Candidates do not need to have previous experience in the security technology field. On the job training will be provided. Candidates must be willing to learn.
Identify, Inc. is a security technology integration contracting firm focusing on every detail from concept, consulting and design to installation and beyond the completed project.
Location/Region: Madison Heights, MI