We are seeking a Warehouse Manager, to manage 2nd shift (4pm-12am Mon-Fri). Pay starts at $17/hr. Please do not apply if you have less than 2 years experience in Warehouse Management.
Rolls & Responsibilities include:
- Managing second shift workers
- Replenishing & Restocking pick locations
- Container unloading
- Rearranging Overstock Inventory
- Capable of managing and assigning jobs to a work force of 10 people
- Capable of lifting 40lb boxes (if necessary)
- Capable of Warehouse work for 8-10 hours a day
- Capable of taking initiative and handling any issues that arise in day to day work
- Capable of handling any and all jobs which are given by afternoon supervisor
Detroit Axle has been in business for over 30 Years, and is growing bigger each year, with a current workforce of 100+ employee's. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to his work, and is willing to grow with the company. The hourly pay rate for this position is $17/hr starting, which will always be increasing based on the level of initiative, quality of work, and responsibility of the employee. We are only looking for an Experienced Warehouse Manager.
Detroit Axle is Expanding. We are a major retailer, distributor and manufacturer of aftermarket automotive products. Our products are listed and sold nationally and internationally through internet channels as well as locally through retail stores. With sales comes customers and with customers come phone calls, messages, sales, and issues.
Location/Region: Ferndale, MI