Are you a college student, recent graduate, or someone looking to start their career in the field of transportation and logistics? If so, our Accounts Receivable Coordinator position could be what you are looking for!
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc. is a full-service provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions including intermodal drayage, material handling and value-added services, global trade management, and much more. Universal focuses on the continuously expanding needs of the intermodal marketplace. Our national footprint and ability to conduct business with all major steamship lines and rails gives our customers seamless and consistent service.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College education in a business-related field is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office; MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills and assertive, dependable personality
- Current students that can work full time are encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up fines and deductions
- Billing/invoice processing assistance
- Collecting invoices
- Communicating with agents, regional managers, customers, and other company personnel to resolve delinquent accounts
- Reducing delinquency through timely resolution of outstanding receivable issues
- Understanding and analyzing shipping documents
In addition to a competitive salary, this position offers medical, vision, and dental benefits, FSA, 401k, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and upward mobility within a growing company
Universal Logistics Holdings is a full-service provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions. For over 80 years, we have provided complete services including dry van and specialized transportation, intermodal drayage, material handling and value-added services, and global trade management.
Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.