- Operate, and maintain operations on one or more CNC controlled machines according to WSP production standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance and quality inspections accordingly.
- 2+ years of CNC basic operation experience (on the job experience)
- Workable understanding of basic machining knowledge (turning, drilling, milling, grinding, knurling, etc.)
- Workable understand of gage/measurement knowledge (micrometer, comparator, etc.)
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to stand on feet 100% of the while twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling, & pushing.
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Short Term Disability
401k Company Match
Aflac Cancer & Accident Coverage
Quarterly Performance based Bonus Program
Paid Holidays, Etc!
PLEASE NOTE: 2ND SHIFT. A 5% PREMIUM IS OFFERED. OPPORTUNITY FOR OVERTIME.
Warren Screw Products, Inc. is a manufacturer of Close-Tolerance Turned, Broach, Machined and Assembled Metal Components. Since 1957, we have been machining customer designed components for all major manufacturing industries, Automotive, Appliance, Commercial, Heavy Truck, Agriculture and Military.
As a Third Generation, Family Owned and Operated business, the Kaspari Family continues to support customers with the highest level of Customer Support, through Engineering Assistance, Prototype thru Production Manufacturing Services, Product Quality Support at all levels and most of all, Quality Products, supplied at a Fair Price, always delivered on time.
Location/Region: Warren, MI