Building Automation Controls Sales Engineer
JOB TITLE: Controls Sales Engineer
The Sales Representative specializes in identifying, qualifying and closing new Controls Sales, Preventative Maintenance Contracts and Developing Job/Project business opportunities and maintaining assigned geographic area and account base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Identify, qualify, and close business opportunities in company coverage area.
* Develop and maintain Controls Sales contacts in company’s CRM.
* Selling Controls Projects within the Commercial Industry.
* Follow up quality leads and potential clients
* Follow up on sales/project leads
* Establish long-term, on-going relationships with clients
* Increase presence in existing accounts
* Meeting established revenue and profit goals as defined in the Controls Sales Business Plan.
* Prepare and present client proposals
* Respond to RFQ s and RFP s
* Utilize job site walks to acquire information for qualified opportunity
* Communication with Sales Manager regarding schedule, sales activity, estimates and proposals
* Provide monthly sales reports to manager
* Set up qualified presentations for Building Automation Systems for potential opportunities.
* Representative will perform above responsibilities exhibiting a professional demeanor
* Representative will maintain existing and cultivate new relationships both externally and internally through professional behavior
* Strong presentation, oral and written communication, organization and time management skills
* Previous Building Controls and or HVAC Sales Experience is a plus but not required.
* Self motivated and results oriented
* Proficient on MS Office Suite
* Attention to Detail
* Be able to multi-task
* Ability to problem solve
* Team Player
* Work Ethic of loyalty, integrity, pride, perseverance, accountability, respect and teamwork.
* Adheres to company policies and procedures
* Represents company in a positive and professional manner.
* WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES A COMPETITIVE SALARY AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE AND ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE TALENT AND SKILLS REQUIRED CONTRIBUTING TO OUR CONTINUED GROWTH AND SUCCESS. EOE M/F/VET/DISABLED
Established in 1983, W.J. O'Neil is a multi-faceted mechanical contractor specializing in industrial and commercial installations and service. With decades of experience and diverse skill sets, the company is united by a singular purpose: to exceed the expectations of our clients.
From the smallest service job to the largest construction project, we deliver quality work each and every time. Achieving customer satisfaction has solidified the company's outstanding reputation in the Mechanical Contracting Industry.