1. Bachelor's degree in healthcare or information technology or
an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2. Minimum of seven (7) years' experience in Information
Technology of which five (5) years' experience is working as a
Data Developer in a large data warehouse and business
3. Minimum of five (5) years' experience working with data
development technologies such as Oracle, Teradata, Informatica,
Data Stage or MS SSIS.
4. Minimum of five (5) years' experience writing and tuning
advance PL SQL.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare nomenclature, preferred.
7. Strong proficiency in leading technical projects, assignments
8. Interfaces with director level and staff positions.
9. Experience working with multiple healthcare business
disciplines including Operations, Finance, Clinical and
10. Excellent organization, analytical, interpersonal, written
and verbal communication skills.
11. US citizen or green card holder
Location/Region: Livonia, MI