2nd Shift Generally from 3:30 PM – 12 Midnight with overtime expected regularly.
This job will be in a factory environment – Machine Maintenance on an Assembly Line, Repairing Pumps, Motors and Overhead Conveyors. Must have electrical knowledge. Keep the machines in SAFE working order.
This is Not Apartment Maintenance, Not Household Repair and Not Yard Maintenance or Grass cutting.
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant facility’s electrical equipment.
· Plan, layout, install and repair a wide variety of complex electrical equipment including automatic machine and process controls, control centers and panels, relays, circuit breakers, electronic controls, tape actuated controls and other equipment involving tube or transistor circuits.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective control modules, test and make adjustments.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and plant facilities including air compressors, nitrogen lines, and lighting systems.
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions including building of carts and layout boards without prints.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and materials handling equipment in performing duties.
· Must be capable of building and wiring electrical outlets.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report these and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the production floor and the entire facility.
· Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
· Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on maintenance machinery and the building or grounds as required.
· Required to be knowledgeable with:
· General Safety.
· Lock-out Tag-out.
· Confined Space
· Required permits
· Washer Maintenance
· Preventable Maintenance
· Forklift Safety.
Physical: Ability to lift over 50 lbs
Educational: High School Diploma / Technical Training
Skills: Use advanced trades mathematics together with complicated drawings and specifications involving thorough technical skill knowledge and application of basic theory.
· Employee must adhere to all housekeeping and safety rules.
· Required participation in semi-annual work reviews.
· Employee must adhere to all ISO and TS procedures and work instructions.
· Perform All Other Assigned Duties.
PTI Quality Containment Solutions has been painting automotive parts since 2001. PTI has diversified into several other customer satisfaction services such as, Warehousing, Packing, Quality Sorting, Assembly, and Sequencing. PTI also has three, large scale, painting facilities and has experienced continuing growth throughout our history. Please visit http://www.ptiqcs.com/ for more company details.