We currently looking for a full-time Crib Attendant / Buyer to join our exceptional team in Livonia, MI. The right individual for the position will have excellent service skills, a positive attitude, willing to work within the team environment and a commitment to win.
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Act as point of contact for vendor issues
- Implement and coordinate cost reduction strategies for MRO purchases
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep crib area, clean and organized daily
- High school diploma
- Ability to work efficiently with a team or independently
- 3rd shift 10:00 p.m.- 6:30 a.m. Monday - Friday, possibly some weekends
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products up to 75lbs.
- Comply with all company policy, procedures and work instructions
- Maintain a professional well-groomed appearance per company guidelines
- Obvious enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work
Skills & Characteristics of a successful employee with our company
- Working in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software application
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Professional etiquette
- Positive attitude, high energy approach to your position in the company
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Competitive compensation plan
- A benefit package including medical/vision/dental insurance; 401K; vacation and personal days
- Continuing education - tuition reimbursement
- We provide a collaborative and professional work environment
- Sufficient training to understand our business and complete the tasks for your assignment
- Long term opportunity with a company that is growing and is executing an aggressive growth plan throughout the country.
We are a full line industrial supply distributor focusing on production consumables and MRO supplies. The realm and depth of our services can be tailored to each customer's unique needs and requirements. Our company delivers total cost reduction solutions to our customers that incorporates procurement and inventory technologies, best practices, product and business analytics.
Location/Region: Livonia, MI