- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer-related field
- Experience with: Client server architecture, database design concepts and UI design concepts
- Languages - C#, C++(.NET)
- Solid understanding of Windows operating systems
- Fortitude to work closely with developers, test engineers and customers to develop superior
- Ability to write functional and design specifications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques
- Ability to design and develop quality software and work on multiple tasks at one time
- High aptitude and strong work ethic to work independently, learn new concepts and process
technical knowledge quickly
Additional skills preferred:
- SQL (T-SQL), SSRS (SQL server reporting)
- Knowledge of hardware functionality of devices like ADC, DAC's. Protocols - CAN, CAN-FD, SPI, I2C.
Bauer provides test controls for traditional and advanced propulsion technologies like autonomous vehicles, Electric Vehicles (EV), Hydrogen fuel cell, EV Battery testing, and more in applications worldwide. We are very well suited to work with our automotive customers to improve quality and meet OEM goals of zero crashes, zero emissions, and zero congestion using vehicle electrification technologies.