PrideStaff, a National Staffing System is seeking SMT/PCB Technicians to join a growing electronics and assembly product manufacturer.
- Setup and operate pick and place machines
- Hand and wave solder components to PCBs
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Standing for entire shift
- Experience with SMT, Axial, Radial and Wave Soldering Processes
- Understanding of Windows based operating systems
- Prototype support experience
- Attention to detail
** Questions about the position? Call us at 248-817-5740**
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!