Location: Troy, Michigan
Summary: Founded in 1987, Soundwich is a leading provider of acoustical/thermal and air-flow management products for the transportation, consumer, industrial and heavy equipment industries. The company is a full-service supplier that works in close collaboration with its customers to develop solutions that are both cost and mass efficient. We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to drive sales initiatives and be a key contributor in growing the business. Ideal candidates will be excited to utilize their engineering aptitude to present solutions to new customers and develop new ideas for present customers. Will interact with all levels of the company and travel to many great places/companies in the U.S.
This position is responsible for achieving the business plan and budget for the Sales function. This responsibility includes maintaining relationships with existing and target customers, prospecting for assigned territory and new customers based on established sales strategies and focusing all activities to ensure budget/AOP is achieved.
- Identify markets and product opportunities for Soundwich products and services.
- Focus efforts to meet the monthly sales plan.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with our internal product team.
- Expand customer base and increase business at target industries and accounts for all products.
- Obtain customer and consumer competitive information to inform corporate management and board of directors.
- Maintain and improve customer relations.
- Maintain accurate reports and records as well as review order status and customer sales activity of the region.
- Promote and sell products through seminars/trade shows and direct customer contact.
- Respond to customer inquiries and orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Obtain data on new/existing applications where application engineering is required.
- Become technically proficient in acoustical/thermal applications.
- Use a sales approach to sell engineered solutions to customers within the automotive industry as well as non-automotive customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Sales & Marketing
- Preferred 1+ years background in selling within automotive industry with NVH (noise, vibration, harshness, or power being a plus)
- Knowledge of single hit stamping
- Knowledge of customer base within the automotive industry
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Competitive spirit
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Must enjoy meeting new people and be a conversation starter
- Must be a positive motivator with leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be willing to travel 30%
See Description for company info
Location/Region: Troy, MI (US)