We are seeking a Commissioning Engineer to become an integral part of our team!
As a Commissioning Engineer, you will perform engineering duties in-house and on customer sites to accomplish the final commissioning of our propulsion test systems. This involves working with Revolutionary Engineering Pro System (REPS), our integrated controls, data acquisition and test automation platform. You will have an opportunity to work on diverse range of automotive test projects including but not limited to electric propulsion test rigs, axle test rigs, transmission test rigs, chassis dynamometers and battery test rigs.
- Reading and understanding electrical schematics
- Control system commissioning, writing test scripts, data collection and report generation
- Performing calibrations and data acquisition
- Commissioning dynamometers and variable frequency drives
- Hands-on electrical and software troubleshooting
- LabVIEW programming
- Communicating with other engineers to identify and resolve issues
- Training the customers
- Customer service and support
- 30% Travel (US/Asia/Europe)
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience required
- Familiarity with CAN, Flexray, EtherCAT, Modbus
- Familiarity with LabVIEW
- Familiarity with PLC programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Millbrook Revolutionary Engineering has been innovating and partnering with its customers to deliver dynamometer-based testing solutions for nearly a decade. As a systems integrator, Millbrook Revolutionary Engineering designs, builds, installs, and services dynamometer testing systems. It offers test services and expertise to meet the most rigorous customer test needs. It uses state-of-the-art facilities to test customer components — from individual parts to full driveline systems. It deploys the best engineers, technical specialists and project managers in the business.
Millbrook Revolutionary Engineering has experienced significant growth and impressive customer retention levels over the years. Much of our success is the result of its ability to deliver consistent, dependable, high-quality test systems and testing services. Some of the most successful companies in the world have selected it as their partner in dynamometer systems and testing. Millbrook Revolutionary Engineering values these partnerships, and it is dedicated to delivering solutions that meet its customers’ testing needs—today and in the future.
Location/Region: Livonia, MI (US)