SIGN ON BONUS!! We get paid every Friday!! LIMITED POSITIONS LEFT!!
Awesome culture, unlimited earning potential, and lots of room for growth!
Hourly + Monthly Bonus + Commissions = an average effective rate of $19 - $36 per hour.
We test and certify you in house with PAID TRAINING!!!
No Experience needed!! Company vehicle provided!! Take company vehicle home nightly, no charge!! Company gas card provided!!
Full benefits offered!!
Welcome to Greenix! We are delighted that you found us and are interested in our company. We have a strong culture and mission that will provide opportunities to enhance your career and further the Greenix mission to become the leading Pest Control provider in America.
If hired, you are joining a world-class organization that has a reputation for outstanding leadership and innovation. Our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective products and services in the industry. We look forward to you joining our team of hard-working individuals who take pride in being part of the Greenix family
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
- Drive a company vehicle to customers’ locations.
- Safely apply pesticides according to company policy, label instructions and any applicable law.
- Document services performed according to company policy and any applicable law.
- Call customers that are not home when services are completed, leaving a message when there is no answer.
- Respond quickly to customer and/or office requests.
- Assist in sales activities.
- Manage time effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Qualification Requirements represent the minimum knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Duties and Responsibilities.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Employment Eligibility
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Background, Motor Vehicle Report, and Drug Screen
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, tight spaces, elevated heights
- Ability to work with stinging and/or biting pests
- Ability to wear respiratory protection
- Ability to read and clearly write notes
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to successfully complete state pesticide applicator licensing process
- Ability to effectively present information
- Must be willing to shave
- Regular and predictable attendance
Location/Region: Metro Detroit Area