Title: Adjunct AutoDesk Authorized Instructor - AutoCAD (non-credit)
Bargaining Unit: Non-Affiliated
Assignment Location: MTEC
• Deliver instruction in Autodesk – AutoCAD software
• Participate in projects designed to improve training and learning by establishing standards, conducting needs assessments and implementing evaluations
• Working with CTL and instructional designer, record online instructional videos, hybrid, and online courses
• Collaborate with Instructional Designers, Training Specialists, Trainers, full-time faculty across client groups to ensure the best utilization of resources and best practices
• Maintain Autodesk Authorized Instructor annual requirements
• Research, review, and make recommendations regarding existing or new WCE-EAT curriculum and programs
• Perform related duties as assigned
Instructor responsible for delivery of courses in Autodesk: AutoCAD
• Associate degree in related field plus (4) years work experience and (2) years instruction experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field plus (3) years work experience and (1) year instruction experience
• Industry knowledge of AutoCAD
• Autodesk ACU or ACP certification for AutoCAD or willing to pursue certification
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or higher with (5) years relevant technical experience along with two (2) years’ experience in related field instruction. Demonstrates the ability of multi-tasking, planning, project management and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to specify learning objectives and outcomes and develop and deliver assessments, course materials, and learning activities that are aligned with stated objectives and outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to work in a collaborative environment, multitask and often work with aggressive timelines. Demonstrated project management experience. Working knowledge of graphic software applications and learning management systems. Experience integrating technology into course curriculum through a variety of delivery methods. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Work Hours General: Day (8 am-5 pm) or Evening Shifts (5:00 pm-10 pm)
Posting Code: AF228P
Open Date: 07/13/2020
Close Date: 08/03/2020
As an equal opportunity employer and learning institution, Macomb Community College recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or handicap. All employment decisions are based on the qualifications of each individual. No person shall be denied equal treatment as a result of a College practice or policy. The College is committed to racial, cultural, and ethnic diversity. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Michigan Relay Center 1.800.649.3777 (Voice and TDD).
About this company
Macomb Community College located in Southeast Michigan, is one of the nation's leading community colleges, providing learning experiences to more than 48,000 students annually.