Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
We now have 8 dealerships operating all across Michigan.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Core Values
* Honesty and Integrity * Respectful
* Fanatical attention to detail
* Team Player
* Fun & Enthusiastic
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance * Life Insurance and AD&D
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Accident Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
What We’re Looking For
Our Collision Repair Estimator is responsible for providing customers with automotive repair estimates and relating this information to the Collision Technician so that the unit can be repaired in a timely fashion.
* Prepare all damage reports in an accurate and efficient manner
* Obtain all signatures, work authorizations and powers of attorney
* Negotiate an agreed price on every job prior to processing the job
* Review all final bills and supplemental billings prior to delivery of the vehicle
* Review the completed vehicle to check quality and thoroughness
* Greet each customer in the process of getting a vehicle repaired
* Make every effort to satisfy the customer's needs in regards to their automotive repair
* Assertively inform the customer that we feel we are the best choice for them to have their car repaired
* Make every effort to make a customer or potential customer feel comfortable and welcome during the sales and estimate process or whenever visiting the shop
* High school diploma or equivalent * Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
* Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
* Must have a valid driver's license
* I-CAR Certification (preferred)
* ASE certification (preferred)
* Ability to operate an automobile
Location/Region: Novi, MI (48375)